The Perfect Outer Banks Wedding Venue
If you are dreaming of an Outer Banks Beach or Garden Wedding, The Saltaire is a unique venue that will provide you, your family and your guests with luxury accommodation and an elegant experience that will create memories and photographs of your special day to cherish for a lifetime. You may choose a ceremony on the beach or an intimate exchange of vows in the formal gardens on the property. Our formal Bridal Suite was created with the comfort and relaxation of brides in mind and offers the perfect space to prepare for your day.
We also gladly host Receptions, Rehearsal Dinners, Bridal Showers & Bachelor Parties, Bridesmaids’ Luncheons and Morning After Brunches during a rental of The Saltaire House. Couples and their families are welcome to visit The Saltaire for a short stay any time of year for Wedding Planning. Couples are welcome to rent the house for private honeymoon packages and anniversary celebrations whenever the house is not booked. The Saltaire is the perfect vacation rentals in the Outer Banks and one of our pet-friendly vacation rentals.
For a list of preferred wedding vendors, click here.
Why Choose The Saltaire for Your Special Day?
- Location: The Saltaire is located in the Town of Duck, within easy walking distance to private beach access, dining, shopping, golf and water sports for the convenience of you and your guests. The home conveniently accommodates up to 14 members of your family or wedding party and offers couples a plan B for seamless entertaining in the unfortunate event that their outdoor party must move indoors due to inclement weather.
- Indoor Entertaining: Expansive Living, Dining and Bar areas on the main floor of the house are elegant settings for your Outer Banks wedding event. A winding staircase in the center of the house provides the opportunity for grand entrances and photo opportunities. The custom-designed Gourmet Kitchen provides facilities for all sizes of event catering. Luxury Suites that sleep up to 14 guests provide accommodation for close family members and wedding party members. The Theater Room holds four different gaming tables and a 72" television with surround sound system.
- Outdoor Entertaining: The Living Room opens via two sets of French doors onto the wrap-around Porch, which looks onto the heated saltwater Pool and lovely landscaped Gardens. A Gazebo provides shade for outdoor guests and includes a wet bar, gas grill, and loo. The Pool is adorned with lounge chairs and umbrellaed dining sets.
- Large Guest List: The Saltaire grounds easily accommodate tents and dining for up to 125 guests. Event rental fees include tables, chairs, tables settings (dinnerware, glassware, and silverware) and clean-up after the event.
- High-End Service & Experience: The Saltaire House has been hosting special events on the Outer Banks for over six years and has quickly become a premier event location on the islands. Couples benefit from the vast knowledge and experience of the owner, who is able to assist with planning and provide the most current vendor information, including caterers, photographers, florists, spas, and more. The Saltaire recommends the services by vendors of the highest quality.
- Additional Services: The Saltaire management is able to provide additional amenities and services including but not limited to DJs, Bands and Musicians, Limousines and Shuttles, Concierge Service, and complete Party Rentals.